Professional Knife Sharpener
Since ceramic blades are so hard, not all knife sharpeners are capable of sharpening them. In fact, many knife sharpeners designed for steel knives use ceramic cutters. For ceramic knives, diamond-embedded cutters are required.
This Professional Knife Sharpener has three sharpening slots with three different cutting materials: tungsten carbide, ceramic, and diamond. The Professional Knife Sharpener's diamond slot is used for ceramic knives, while the other two Professional Knife Sharpener slots are for sharpening and honing steel knives. This can also sharpen serrated knives. This Professional Knife Sharpener is easy to use and has a handle that keeps your hand safely away from the knife blade.
- 3-STAGE SHARPENING: The Professional Knife Sharpener uses a 3-stage process to quickly sharpen your knives in just 3-4 pulls without worrying about getting the right angle
- WORKS ON MOST KNIVES: This Professional Knife Sharpener sharpening system hones both ceramic and steel blades and accommodates all sizes including paring, hunting, military, fishing, and folding knives.
- PREVENTS ACCIDENTAL CUTS: The Professional Knife Sharpener is fitted with a rubber base for maximum stability and a long handle to keep your hand away from the blade.
- GREAT BUILD QUALITY: Made using durable ABS plastic and high-grade diamond, tungsten carbide, and ceramic rods, this knife sharpening kit is designed for total durability.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY: You have absolutely nothing to lose. We'll refund you fully with no questions asked if at all you're not satisfied with this Professional Knife Sharpener.