Laser Projected Bluetooth Keyboard
You can pair it with your cellphone or tablet via Bluetooth, it's compatible with
IOS 4/5/6 and Android 3.1 or above. It is a portable Bluetooth wireless virtual
Laser Projected Bluetooth Keyboard.
The Laser Projected Bluetooth Keyboard is projected by laser. It is cool when you type on the flat surface but without a true keyboard, only a red-light beam.
- Laser Projected Bluetooth Keyboard free you from the restriction of tangled wires, the connection speed is fast and the signal is stable.
- USB power charging; battery can work around 120 minutes after a full charge.
- Superior Portability.
- English QWERTY keyboard layout.
- Supports USB interface and Bluetooth, and mobile devices is a very convenient link.
- Built-in lithium polymer rechargeable battery, easy to move and carry.
- Compatible with the latest equipment Windows XP / VISTA / 7/8, Windows Phone 7, IOS4 / 5/6 (iPhone and Ipad) Android 3.1 and later, Mac OS X.
- Enjoy the coolest Laser Projected Bluetooth Keyboard ever!
- Red light: long bright - Charging Off - Charging complete.
- Blue light: Blinking - Pairing Status Off - pair.
- Yellow light: flashes once - start normally.
- Method: USB device is connected.
- USB Interface: Standard USB Mini-B type.
- Interface Specification: USB HID keyboard.
- Input power: 1A 5V USB Charge.
USB HID connection plug and play, no need to install a separate driver.
- Laser Projected Bluetooth Keyboard and the host device using a USB cable connection, the host device must support USB HID. Note: Most Windows devices support USB HID.
- Turn on the Laser Projected Bluetooth Keyboard.
- After Laser Projected Bluetooth Keyboard is connected properly if the LED indicator lights red, it indicates charging; LED red light is off, it indicates that charging is complete. Under the state of charge, the product can be used normally.
This Laser Projected Bluetooth Keyboard supports Bluetooth HID connection, without having to install a separate driver, and a mobile phone or tablet with a single connection, the
connection information will be retained after the Laser Projected Bluetooth Keyboard shutdown, if necessary, and another device is connected, you need to remove
- Open Laser Projected Bluetooth Keyboard equipment.
- Clear existing Bluetooth connection: Press and hold the "Fn + B", after the beeping equipment for pairing state, this time off, then other devices can be found after the reboot.
- Blinking blue LED light changes to steady, indicating that the device is ready to pair.
- The host starts scanning Bluetooth devices (iPhone or PC or iPad).
- On IOS, type Settings-Bluetooth.
- Click ON button means open Bluetooth, iPhone / iPad began looking paired device.
- Click Laser Projected Bluetooth Keyboard to complete pairing After successful pairing shows "Connected", the blue LED light will stop flashing.
- Connection with the host device mounting system
- Android System navigation icon as follows:
- Click Laser Projected Bluetooth Keyboard to complete pairing After successful pairing shows "Connected", the blue LED light stop.
- 1 x Futuristic Laser Projected Bluetooth Keyboard.
At Next Door Specials, we truly offer the most stunning, trendy highest-quality products in the world.
We will do WHATEVER it takes with outstanding customer service support to assist everyone as we highly value our customer satisfaction with absolute ZERO risk.
We make sure that every customer is 110% satisfied in every aspect with 24/7/365 FAST SUPPORT!
Active shoppers on site